The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the requirements contained in the instruction manual.
- The product must be used solely for domestic purposes.
- It does not cover general wear and tear, damage, misuse or any consumable parts.
- The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged through inexpert repair.
- The guarantee is only valid within the UK and Eire.
Your standard 1 year guarantee will only be extended to the maximum available for your individual product upon registration. (Note: products must be registered individually and covers the main body and housing). If you do not register your product within 28 days of the original purchase date, your product will only be guaranteed for 1 year.
Article is closed for comments.